Tax Preparation / Unfiled Tax Returns

Pre-Approval in 10 minutes Call Now!!

  • How Much Do You Owe?

  • How Much Do You Owe?

Call Now

Text or Call Now

Live Agent In Seconds

Tax Preparation / Unfiled Tax Returns

If you owe the government back taxes and have unfiled taxes, it may be hard to know where to start. For many people, simply dealing with the IRS or State Tax Agency can be nerve racking. Your entire financial future can be affected by the way you resolve your unfiled tax returns and tax debt.

If you fail to file, the IRS may file a substitute return for you.  This return may not give credit for deductions and exemptions that you may be entitled to receive.  You may receive a Notice of Deficiency proposing a tax assessment. You have 90 days from the date of this Notice to file your return or dispute the IRS assessment.  If the IRS does file a substitute return, it is still in your best interest to file your own tax return to take advantage of any exemptions, credits and deductions that you may be entitled to receive.

At Coast One, whether the IRS has filed the returns on your behalf or you have unfiled returns, we can offer expert help in reducing and resolving the tax issues and provide peace of mind.

We’ve got your back.  Our team of tax professional can handle all of your back tax filing needs efficiently ensuring your rights to file with your interests in mind are protected.  Contact us for a free consultation and expert guidance on all back tax matters.

Coast One Tax Group - Tax Preparation

Owe $10,000 or more in Back Taxes?

We offer the following services:

  • Tax Resolution
  • Tax Preparation
  • Tax Negotiation
  • Tax Lien Withdrawal
  • Tax Audit Representation
  • And More...

If you owe $10,000 or more in back taxes to the State or IRS, the team of tax experts at Coast One Tax Group is here to help.

Play Video

A 10 Minute Call Could Save You 93% Or More!